work with us
Senior Sales Engineer - USA
ANCA Motion control systems have been used in a variety of applications for over 35 years. Their aim is to become recognized as one of, if not the market leader in the design and manufacture of customized control systems that are used in world-class machines.
Offering a range of solutions ranging from turnkey automation control packages to single items such as digital servo drives, motion controllers, soft PLCs, CNCs, IO modules, motors, cables and cabinets, ANCA Motion’s unique software modules and patented technology allows our customers to configure these components into efficient and innovative solutions. Our control systems are used in a number of applications ranging from complex five axes machine tools to two axes profile cutters and single axis stand alone applications.
An exciting opportunity exists for a conscientious, motivated and experienced Senior Sales Engineer to work with a team of professionals across the various departments and functions within the ANCA Motion group. Reporting to the Global Sales Manager.
The successful applicant will be responsible for:
- Growing ANCA Motion sales revenue
- Coordinating sales projects
- Follow up leads and opportunities
- Negotiate sales contract terms and conditions
- Develop long-term customer relationships
- Preparation of Monthly Sales Reports
- Provide pre-sales technical assistance and product education
- Support marketing activities such as organising trade shows
- Create and present product presentations to demonstrating our range of products
The successful candidate will have:
- A minimum of 5 years’ sales experience in the CNC & Automation field.
- Able to negotiate and close a deal
- Bachelor degree in an engineering field
- They will have exceptional verbal and written communication skills with the ability to build collaborative customer relationships from their approachable and professional manner.
- Willing to travel
- Able to work autonomously when required
If you have all the qualities to make this role a success, please send your application to email@example.com