work with us
Software Engineer in Test
ANCA Motion control systems have been used in a variety of applications for over 35 years. Our aim is to become recognized as the market leader in the design and manufacture of customized control systems that are used in world-class machines.
Offering a range of solutions from turnkey automation control packages to single items such as digital servo drives, motion controllers, soft PLCs, CNCs, IO modules, motors, cables and cabinets, ANCA Motion's unique software modules and patented technology allows our customers to configure these components into efficient and innovative solutions. Our control systems are used on a number of applications ranging from complex five axes machine tools to two axes profile cutters and single axis stand alone applications.
A new position has been created for an experienced Software Test Engineer who is ready to step-up and lead a positive shift in software quality. As part of a team of multi-disciplined professional Test Engineers this role will be responsible for driving software testing efforts with the influence to define and shape test processes, tools, and frameworks.
What you'll do:
- Define test strategy and provide technical guidance in driving software quality
- Author and maintain automated build/test/regression suites
- Improve test frameworks and environments; develop test tools as needed
- Advocate test priorities in daily scrum meetings and sprint planning
- Perform both manual and automated testing in a range of environments from VMs to HIL Systems
- Degree in software engineering, computer science, or related field
- Experience in a similar role as a Software Test Engineer, Software Engineer in Test, QA Engineer etc.
- Strong demonstrable testing experience gained in complex product development and/or R&D environment
- Experience with test methodologies and best practices, developing test plans, creating test cases and analysing defects
- Experience in functional and non-functional testing of real time, performant, mission critical systems
- Experience with C, C++, C#, PowerShell highly desirable
If you have all the qualities to make this role a success, please send your resume and a cover letter summarizing your experienceto firstname.lastname@example.org