work with us
ANCA Motion CNC control systems have been used in a variety of applications for over 40 years. Their aim is to become recognized as the market leader in the design and manufacture of customized control systems that are used in world-class machines.
Offering a range of solutions from turnkey automation control packages to single items such as digital servo drives, motion controllers, soft PLCs, CNCs, IO modules, motors, cables, and cabinets, ANCA Motion's unique software modules and patented technology allows our customers to configure these components into efficient and innovative solutions. Our control systems are used in many applications ranging from complex five axes machine tools to two axes profile cutters and single axis stand alone applications.
An opportunity exists for an innovative and experienced Marketing Manager to join the ANCA Motion team. Reporting through to the General Manager, the Marketing Manager is a key senior role responsible for all facets of ANCA Motion marketing including strategic, tactical, and promotional elements with a global scope. You will lead a growing team of product managers and marketing associates and work closely with sales and engineering departments in a dynamic environment.
- Key strategist in driving overall direction of product offering and services.
- Develop road-maps and marketing plans for products, services, and promotional activities with a global scope and long-term focus.
- Identification of new markets and diversification opportunities across the globe.
- Identify potential strategic partner relationships for product lines.
- End-to-end product lifecycle product management.
- Development of Product Requirement Documents for new products.
- Responsible for product pricing and pricing strategies.
- Plan and execute sales & marketing campaigns and promotional activities.
- Responsibility for all promotional marketing collateral including web sites and other digital and printed material.
- Identification and co-ordination of international trade exhibitions.
- Manage and lead a team of product managers and marketing associates.
- Think at the big picture level and entertain wide-ranging possibilities in developing a vision for the future.
- Passionate about technology and delivering cutting edge solutions to the market.
- Manages, motivates and leads teams to achieve company strategies.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Able to articulate and effectively promote a vision.
- Marketing Management experience of 5-10 years' in a similar role with proven track record of leading a marketing team.
- Sound technical understanding and experience in CNC technology or related automation and software technology.
- Relevant tertiary qualification(s) in a relevant engineering field is preferable as well as post graduate in marketing or an equivalent of 5-10 years in related marketing and sales roles.
If you have all the qualities to make this role a success and wish to be part of a dynamic global company, then send through an up to date covering letter and CV to email@example.com.